Governance and Community Engagement Officer
NJC Grade 5 – Point 11 – 15 – Starting salary FTE £21 166 – Pro rata salary £9 786 per annum
20 hours per week to be worked over four days (Negotiable), term time only
We have a vacancy for an enthusiastic and innovative person to support the school governors in communication with parents, community and alumni to enhance stakeholder engagement and to fulfil the duties of the clerk function, acting for Beechen Cliff School governing body. This role will include supporting
Main purpose of this role:
Provide advice to the governing body on governance, constitutional and procedural matters. The new regulations require governing bodies to have regard to advice from the clerk in regards to exercising the governing body functions:
- Provide innovative management of communication with key members of the school community.
- Provide effective administrative support to the governing body and its committees
- Ensure the governing body is properly constituted
- Manage information effectively in accordance with legal requirementsFull details can be found on the job description and the person specification pack.For further details please email email@example.com
- Applications will only be accepted via the TES website https://www.beechencliff.org.uk/vacancy/governance-and-community-engagement-officer/
- Interviews to take place: Wednesday 10th April 2019Beechen Cliff School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful applicants will need to undertake an enhanced disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
- Closing date: 5th April 2019