Required to start 1st January 2019
Local Governing Body Clerk
NJC Scale N21 £10.65 p/h, part time hours to be agreed at interview
We have a vacancy for a Clerk to act for Beechen Cliff School governing body. This is an exciting and rewarding position providing support and guidance to the school governors in the fulfilment of their roles.
We are not looking for someone who has prior experience but we do need some who has:
- Intellectual rigour
- Organisational and administration skills
- Strong written communication skills
- Flexibility and common sense
- Full training will be provided.
- Main responsibilities of this role:
- Provide effective administrative support to the governing body and its committees
- Ensure the governing body is properly constituted
- Manage information effectively in accordance with legal requirements.
- Full details can be found on the job description and the Clerk person specification which are available from the vacancies page on our school website.
For further details or to apply please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 30th November 2018
Beechen Cliff School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful applicants will need to undertake an enhanced disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service.