Why Choose Beechen Cliff Sixth Form?
- A large Sixth Form of over 400 students
- An unpretentiously academic Sixth Form offering a choice of 26 A Levels and EPQ
- Excellent academic results – nearly a quarter of students gaining AAB grades or better in the core academic A Levels
- A well-developed Oxbridge and Medicine programme
- A high proportion of students gaining places at Oxbridge and Russell Group universities
- An unrivalled range of super-curricular, extra-curricular and leadership opportunities
- A strong tradition of sporting excellence, including the Bath Rugby AASE partnership programme
- An impressive careers and higher education programme
The Application Process for September 2022
The key dates for an application to the Sixth Form at Beechen Cliff are as follows:
October: Saturday 16th October 2022 – Beechen Cliff Sixth Form Open Morning
January to March: Interview Process
June: Induction Process
August: On GCSE results day, post-GCSE advice is available for internal applicants. External applicants will complete an online Admissions Form and will be telephoned by a member of the Sixth Form Team to confirm their place.
If you have any questions at all concerning applications to The Sixth Form at Beechen Cliff, please contact:
Linda Dobie, Sixth Form Admissions Secretary
Telephone: 01225 480466
Please note that information on this page should be read in conjunction with the full Admissions Policy. The minimum entry requirement onto the A Level programme is 5 GCSEs at Grade 6 including at least a Grade 4 in English Literature or Language and Mathematics. Students will also have to obtain at least a GCSE Grade 6 in the subject (or related subjects) of the chosen A Level subject – see Prospectus for more details.