Why Choose Beechen Cliff Sixth Form?
- A large Sixth Form of over 400 students
- An unpretentiously academic Sixth Form offering a choice of 26 A Levels and EPQ
- Excellent academic results – nearly a quarter of students gaining AAB grades or better in the core academic A Levels
- A well-developed Oxbridge and Medicine programme
- A high proportion of students gaining places at Oxbridge and Russell Group universities
- An unrivalled range of super-curricular, extra-curricular and leadership opportunities
- A strong tradition of sporting excellence, including the Bath Rugby AASE partnership programme
- An impressive careers and higher education programme
The Application Process for September 2021
The key dates for an application to the Sixth Form at Beechen Cliff are as follows:
October: Saturday 17th October Beechen Cliff Sixth Form Virtual Open Morning
January to March: Interview Process
June: Induction Process – TBC
August: On GCSE results day, post-GCSE advice is available for internal applicants. External applicants will complete an online Admissions Form and will be telephoned by a member of the Sixth Form Team to confirm their place.
Register your interest in a place for Sixth Form in September 2021
If you would like to register your interest in a Sixth Form place for September 2021 and be kept up to date with information and upcoming events, please complete this form.
If you have any questions at all concerning applications to The Sixth Form at Beechen Cliff, please contact:
Linda Dobie, Sixth Form Admissions Secretary
Telephone: 01225 480466
Please note that information on this page should be read in conjunction with the full Admissions Policy. The minimum entry requirement onto the A Level programme is 5 GCSEs at Grade 6 including at least a Grade 4 in English Literature or Language and Mathematics. Students will also have to obtain at least a GCSE Grade 6 in the subject (or related subjects) of the chosen A Level subject – see Prospectus for more details.